- Footings have been completed for Austin Walk III and footings on Austin Walk V have begun and will continue in the coming months.
The 2 cranes erected this past month will be
instrumental in lifting materials to construct
both Austin Walk III and V. Amazing you can
see these cranes from I85!!
- The Pool structure is complete. It is beautiful inside!
- Austin Walk I – drywall finishing is complete through the third floor. While, primer and first coat of painting is ongoing. Cabinets are complete through the third floor as well.
- Austin Walk II’s window installation is ongoing, and drywall has started and will
move up to the other floors this month.
- Austin Walk IV’s progress is quite evident as you look at the exterior sheathing and waterproofing going on the building. Next, the windows will be installed.
- The four Cottages on the east side of Virginia Place are in various stages of
construction and have been meeting their milestones. The three Cottages on
the west side are also in various stages; permits have been received on a
couple of the homes and footings have been poured on at least one of the
- The Terraces continues to progress as originally scheduled and should be
topped out by the end of the month.