Together, we are facing an unprecedented time in our history. During this time, we want to reach out and update you on how we are continuing to approach the Coronavirus at Peachtree Hills Place. First and foremost, our hearts go out to anyone who has been impacted by the COVID-19 virus, either directly or indirectly. It is our top priority to continue our focus on the health and safety of our Members, Associates and families in our community.
In response to the current pandemic, we have developed a COVID-19 Task Force to further educate, counsel and guide our Leadership Team to provide well informed recommendations as it relates to the safety and wellness of our Members, while also managing the operational logistics in our growing community. The committee will meet as necessary to manage current protocol and discuss new developments.
The committee is comprised of the following Members and Leadership:
– Dr. Ron Blum, Peachtree Hills Place Member– Mr. Alex Crumbley, Peachtree Hills Place Member– Dr. Jo Ann Dalton, Peachtree Hills Place Member– Dr. Marianne Dehaan, Peachtree Hills Place Member– Mr. Rusty French, Peachtree Hills Place Member– Mr. E. Andy Isakson, Peachtree Hills Place Member– Amanda Dumich, Executive Director, Peachtree Hills Place– Terri Nabritt, MSN, APRN, NP-C Health & Wellness Director, Peachtree Hills Place
The following are current protocol and new developments from our most recent meeting:
We will continue to follow the guidelines outlined below, while also providing new recommendations for best practices as it relates to social distancing in the community. We understand that the next two weeks are the most critical and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this time.
- We will continue our screening process at two determined locations, the front entrance for Members and guests; and the loading dock for Associates, vendors and subcontractors.
- All deliveries, other than essential items delivered from family members, and perishables from delivery services, are to be directed to our loading dock at 229 Peachtree Hills Avenue.
- PHP in-home cleaning services have been suspended, and those resources have been redirected to focus on the common areas throughout the Club. We are dedicated to sanitizing anything and everything that can be touched, such as door handles, elevator buttons, handrails, tables, benches and chairs.
- Dining Services will continue delivering lunch and dinner, brunch on Sunday, along with Sunday Night Family Meals, and we will continue our best practices as it relates to wearing gloves upon delivery and refraining from any exposure to the Members upon delivery. Please use our hostess number to place orders: 404.694.2772.
- All Member group activities will remain suspended until further notice.
- The Fitness Center will remain open Monday through Friday 8am-5pm and will now open Saturday from 8am-2pm. Our Fitness Manager David Mahaffey will be onsite during the scheduled hours for assistance, and to also maintain the cleanliness of the fitness equipment between each use. The pool is being serviced weekly to ensure chemical levels remain stable.
- Please practice social distancing, not only with each other, but also with your pets. For the safety of others, please do not touch or pet any other Member’s animals. While we understand that can be difficult, it is for your safety and the safety of others.
- We will also implement a capacity of (2) in all elevators, at all times. We will post temporary signs at each level as a friendly reminder. Should the elevator open at a capacity of (2) please wait for the elevator to return after its use at a lesser capacity.
- Understanding the mail room can be tight quarters, we ask that you limit (1) Member at a time, in the mail room to retrieve mail. A sign will be posted as a gentle reminder on the entrance door.
- While we have not restricted family members and guests, we strongly urge Members to communicate via social media (using methods such as FaceTime) or meet outside the lodge, on our grounds, while practicing social distancing of 6 feet.
- In our new Lifestyle Series “The Life Well Played Daily”, we are including a daily COVID-19 best practice. Please check your email blast for ways to protect yourself and your neighbors.
- As information changes frequently, please continue to view the following sites for the most up-to-date resources:
Peachtree Hills Place continues to take precautionary measures and has taken proactive steps to care for Members should they exhibit signs or contract the virus. If a Member believes that they are at risk or are exhibiting any signs or symptoms please remain in your home and contact your health care provide along with our Nurse Practitioner, Terri Nabritt:
In closing, we appreciate you, and we appreciate your continued support in all that we do, to build this community, to better this community, and to operate at the best of our ability while keeping our Members safety and health as our top priority. We will provide updates as we continue to navigate these uncharted waters. Please do not hesitate to give me a call to express concerns, ask questions, or provide any valuable information as it pertains to the Peachtree Hills Place community.