For Peachtree Hills Place, we are recommending and implementing the following:
Practice Good Hygiene
- Don’t shake hands – instead, if you must, fist bump or knock elbows.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Sanitation stations will be available around the campus.
- Observe coughing and sneezing etiquette by using a tissue and discarding immediately and then wash your hands.
- If you have symptoms of fever, cough, or shortness of breath, seek medical attention. Call your doctor. Be prepared to self-quarantine.
Practice Social Distancing
- PHP is following the CDC guidelines and the state mandate limiting gatherings to less than 50 individuals at any given time. At this time, PHP is limiting all dining and social gatherings within the Community to residing Members only.
- Protect yourself. Stay away from sick or potentially sick people and ask them to stay away from you.
- Discourage your guests from entering the Community if they have symptoms of COVID-19 or have been potentially exposed to COVID-19.
- We are implementing controlled access to Peachtree Hills Place.
- Please wear your name badges in the Community at all times.
- Guests and visitors must enter through the front door. Do not let your visitors and guests in through the garage.
- All vendors and Associates must check in at the loading dock and complete the COVID-19 screening and questionnaire.
- Individuals entering the Community must have a temperature check upon arrival and must check in with the Concierge before visiting a Member of the Community.