For Peachtree Hills Place, we are recommending and implementing the following:
Practice Good Hygiene
- Don’t shake hands – instead, if you must, fist bump or knock elbows.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Sanitation stations will be available around the campus.
- Observe coughing and sneezing etiquette by using a tissue and discarding immediately and then wash your hands.
- If you have symptoms of fever, cough, or shortness of breath, seek medical attention. Call your doctor. Be prepared to self-quarantine.
Practice Social Distancing
- Protect yourself. Stay away from sick or potentially sick people and ask them to stay away from you.
- Discourage your guests from entering the Community if they have symptoms of COVID-19 or have been potentially exposed to COVID-19.
- We are implementing controlled access to Peachtree Hills Place.
- Please wear your name badges in the Community at all times.
- Guests and visitors are encouraged to enter through the front door.
- All vendors and Associates must check in at the loading dock and complete the COVID-19 screening and questionnaire.
- Individuals entering the Community must have a temperature check upon arrival and must check in with the Concierge before visiting a Member of the Community.