For Peachtree Hills Place, we are recommending and implementing the following:
Practice Good Hygiene
- Don’t shake hands – instead, if you must, fist bump or knock elbows.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Sanitation stations will be available around the campus.
- Observe coughing and sneezing etiquette by using a tissue and discarding immediately and then wash your hands.
- If you have symptoms of fever, cough, or shortness of breath, seek medical attention. Call your doctor. Be prepared to self-quarantine.
Practice Social Distancing
- PHP is canceling all large meetings, social gatherings, performances, education, and group outings for the next 30 calendar days.
- Protect yourself. Stay away from sick or potentially sick people and ask them to stay away from you.
- Discourage your visitors from entering the Community if they have respiratory symptoms or if they have recently returned from high risk areas (Europe including specifically Italy, Asian countries including Iran, China, Japan, South Korea).
- We are implementing controlled access to Peachtree Hills Place.
- Please wear your name badges in the Community at all times.
- Guests, visitors, vendors, and Associates must enter through the front door. Do not let your visitors and guests in through the garage.
- Everyone entering the front door will be screened with COVID-19 questions and their entry logged. We will start checking temperatures on Monday when our equipment arrives. Anyone who answers or is observed with these COVID-19 questions will be turned away from the Community.
- International travel within last 14 days
- Contact with anyone with COVID-19
- Shortness of Breath
- Take temperature: anyone over 100.4 not allowed into the Community