Membership at Peachtree Hills Place
Peachtree Hills Place Members begin to experience an abundance of benefits from the moment they connect with one of our dedicated Residency Counselors, and the experience continues with the warm, inviting feeling that fills the room at any community event.
Excitement builds when selecting one of the available home sites or floorplans and amplifies with final decisions regarding decoration details. Finally, dreams are realized on move-in day, when you are welcomed by your new neighbors and enjoy the culinary delights from a chef-prepared meal at The Club at Peachtree Hills Place. Each aspect within the community has been intentionally designed to contribute to a charming and friendly neighborhood featuring your favorite activities and close relationships. You have arrived at Peachtree Hills Place and can look forward to savoring a life well played.
- Monthly Club Service Fee: $3,100
- Monthly Club Service Fee for 2nd Person: $1,550
- Monthly Dining Credit: $500/person
- Access / Use of Amenities
- Concierge Services
- Member Services
- Social, Cultural and Educational Opportunities
- Administration and Management
- Fitness Evaluation and Instruction
- Casual Dining
- Fine Dining
- Private Dining
- Library Bar
- Meeting Rooms, Classroom Spaces, Multi-purpose Ballroom & Game Room
- Art Studio
- Fitness Room (Pilates/Yoga)
- Strength Training and Cardio Equipment Room
- Wellness Center
- Indoor Lap Pool
- Social Gathering Areas
- Wood Working Shop
- 20 Acre Campus
- Croquet & Petanque Courts
- Outdoor Pavilion
- Entertainment Areas
- Community Garden Space
- Walking Trail & Dog Park
- Future Beltline Access
Club Services (Optional)
- Personalized Transportation
- Home Maintenance Repair
- Flat Linen and Laundry Service
- Personal Training
- Physical Therapy
- Health Services
- Guest Accommodations
- Monthly Fee: $0.42/SF
- Trash and Recycling
- 24-Hour Security and Surveillance
- In-Home Monitoring / Emergency Response
- Access, Use and Maintenance of Grounds
- Common Area Maintenance and Repair
- Common Area Taxes and Insurance
- Homeowners Insurance
- Arrange for Provision of Utilities
- Personal Trash, Recycling, and Pest Control
An unprecedented opportunity to develop equity and investment value rarely found in other models of retirement living.
The difference of homeownership provides security and stability, continuing to build upon wealth accumulation. Preserving the integrity of your investment and enjoying significant conveniences are supported by way of recurring monthly fees for essential features and optional elective services.
The Peachtree Hills Place Difference
- The ultimate in livable luxury with advantageous home equity, professionally landscaped grounds and no-maintenance convenience.
- Distinctive amenities ranging from sophisticated comfort to invaluable concierge level service.
- Proximity to close-in city living, combining easy access to the upscale features of Buckhead and the natural settings of the Atlanta Beltline.
- Welcoming and extraordinarily beautiful residential neighborhood with attractive settings for social interactions and special interests.
- Craftsman-style homes, boasting bright interior living areas within designer floorplans.
- Broad continuum of wellness support and ongoing care options for peace of mind.
- Safe and secure around-the-clock security protection and monitoring.
- Engaging community events to entertain and inspire genuine connections with other interesting people.
- Continuous communication of special occasions, community news and latest construction updates.
- Strong ongoing commitment from developer partner and fellow Member Andy Isakson.
Meet Our Members
Take a moment to hear from a few of our Members who help create the Peachtree Hills Place community.