Click Here to View the Full Terraces Temp Email Newsletter
Mountain House Weekly Activities
- Members taking a virtual tour of Stockholm.
- Mrs. Gross in our art class led by Kathy.
- Maggie Strickland playing Bingo.
- Our Memory Care Guide, Kameron playing a game of Bingo with Mrs. Gross.
National Artichoke Day
There will be Happy Hour on March 16th at 3:00pm. Spinach artichoke dip with pita chips will also be served as a snack.
St. Patrick’s Day Social
To celebrate St. Patrick’s Day on March 17th, culinary will serve Bangers for a lunch option at 2:00pm. A Corned Beef and Cabbage option will also be served for dinner.
National Poultry Day
To celebrate National Poultry Day on March 19th, Fried Chicken (a household favorite) will be served for lunch or dinner.
World Water Day
To celebrate World Water Day on March 22nd, culinary will setup a Hydration Station on each floor.
American Diabetes Alert Day
On March 23rd, culinary will do a Sugar Free vs. Regular Activity available to Members in their household.
National Cocktail Day
On March 24th, Members will sample Thirsty Thursday “Mocktails” & Cocktails 4:30pm (Before Dinner beverages).
International Waffle Day
On March 25th at 1:00pm at the Bistro Area, Members will enjoy a “Waffle Cone or Bowl Sundae Bar” with all the toppings.
The Terraces Contact Information
Need to contact someone at The Terraces? Here is how to reach us:
- Kameron Bradley (470) 831-4408
- Dr. Alexandra Evancho (205) 447-6846
- Dr. Eleni Footman (407) 547-0625
- Shannon Hennessy (760) 814-0337
- Brandon O’Ree (678) 619-5600
- Nadine Pierre Louis (470) 547-0613
- Gerri Cooper (678) 619-5600
- Shenna Scott-Heyward (404) 973-4153
- Brigette Smith (470) 831-4392
- Tameka Stevenson (678) 619-5600
- Ebony Washington (678) 619-5600
- Tonya Fisher (470) 538-0969